Monday, 14 September 2015



My name is Nancy Brou. I am 16 year old and was born the 12th of May 1999. Originally i am from Ivory Coast  and I speak and write fluent french.

I have done NCS The Challenge this summer and did media in it and getting graduate on the 11th October. I have studies GCSE sport. hospitality and catering, french and ICT in high school.

I played netball for two years and had tournaments with other schools around the borrow. And we went away for s week end to play against 15 other teams around london. I would also like to play badminton, netball and archery in this school.

My hobbies are to go shopping, park, party and be with people that i love.

In the future i would like to be a cabin crew because i love travelling around in different  countries and getting to know more about their cultures and foods and new people. I want to visit most countries in the USA and others. Or i would like to b a chef and maybe have a restaurants and cook different foods from different countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment